Flixier's powerful audio editing tools allow you to fine-tune the audio quality of your videos.
Using the volume slider, you can adjust the volume of each clip in your project!
- Import your video and drag it down to the timeline.
- Go to the properties menu and select the audio tab where you will see the volume slider.
- The audio volume will be set at 100% by default. You can drag the slider to the left to decrease the volume.
Audio Fade Transition
Audio transitions are great for creating a smooth pass between different audio files. With Flixier, you can do this quickly following these steps:
- Right-click the clip in the timeline that you want to add fade-in and fade-out transition to, then select “Detach Audio” to separate the audio track from the video.
- Click on the separated audio file to select it.
- Look for the “Add Fade In” and “Add Fade Out” options on the Properties menu and click on one or both of them.
- The audio file will have a blue hue at the start or at the end depending if the transitions were placed at the start of the clip or at the end, or both. You can adjust the length of the fade-in and/or fade-out transitions by dragging the edge of the blue section on the left or right.
By modifying the gain, you can adjust the overall tone of your audio!
- Drag the audio file onto the timeline and click on it to select it.
- Go to the properties menu and select the audio tab to find the gain slider.
- Adjust the gain by dragging the slider to the left to decrease the loudness or to the right to increase the loudness. The gain is automatically set at 0%.
An equalizer lets you boost bass, tweak treble, and more to tune your audio to taste. These are the steps to make EQ changes in Flixier:
- Drag the audio clip that you want to edit and down to your timeline. Now, click on the audio clip in the timeline to select it.
- Go to the properties menu and select the audio tab where you will find the equalizer.
- You can choose one of the presets provided such as Acoustic, Bass Boost, Loud, or Vocals by clicking on it depending on the situation. Alternatively, you can manually adjust the Hz settings by dragging the sliders up or down to increase or decrease the levels for each frequency.
Audio levels visualizer
If you would like to visualize your audio levels, you can do that by clicking on the two rectangles on the right corner of your preview canvas. After you click on them, the visualizer will appear on the right side of the timeline.
With Flixier’s audio enhancement tool, you can increase the quality of your audio content and make it sound a lot better!
- Go to the Quick Tools section of your main dashboard in Flixier and click on the Enhance Audio tool.
- Select the media you want to enhance from your Flixier library or import it from your computer.
- After the audio gets processed, choose the enhancement type you want to apply and the type of content.
- You can improve the quality of the audio, clean up the speech, fix the loudness and levels, and reduce the background noise.
- Select your content type from options like conference, interview, lecture, mobile phone, music, podcast, studio recording, or voice recording.
- Click on Enhance Audio to start processing the audio file. Once the process is complete, you can download the enhanced audio.