Flixier will automatically convert video files to the MP4 and audio files to the MP3 format once you export your project. This automated file conversion ensures compatibility with all devices and video players, ease of use, and seamless editing within the Flixier platform.
When you export your project, you have three options: Video, Audio and GIF
By choosing video, the project will generate as an .MP4 media file. MP4s are video format files that contain audio. This format is the best for sharing videos with audio on platforms like Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook and so on!
By choosing GIF, the project will generate as an .GIF media file. Whereas GIFs are animated images compressed into frames that loop around which gives them that "repeated" effect. GIF image files are commonly used on the web to display graphics and logos. They also support basic animation, which means they're a popular file format for memes on social media sites.
GIFs are an average of 5-10 times larger than an efficiently encoded MP4 video.
By choosing Audio, the project will export as an .mp3 media file. MP3 offers advantages because the files can be streamed easily and usually without disruptions over the Internet as a result of their small size. This allows you to easily distribute your music without technical difficulties.
- Create a new project and select the desired resolution.
- Start by uploading your video or audio files to the Flixier platform. Simply drag and drop the files or use the blue import button to upload media files from your device or from other cloud services.
- After they have been fully uploaded into Flixier’s library, drag the media file at the start of your timeline.
- If it’s a video media file, make sure to select the media file you have uploaded and select the Fit Canvas or Fill Canvas option on the right Properties menu to make sure that no black borders will be visible.
- Now you can simply click on the blue Export button on your top right and choose the desired output format: Video (MP4), Audio (MP3) and GIF.
Flixier supports a wide range of video and audio formats for automatic conversion. The following are some of the commonly supported file extensions: