Flixier's Green Screen removal feature is a powerful tool that allows you to easily remove the green screen background from your footage, making it easy to replace it with another background.
- Import two videos and drag them to your timeline.
- Drag the video or image you’d like to use as a background under the video where the subject is visible.
- Select the video with the subject, go to Properties Menu on the right side of the screen on the Effects tab and you’ll see the Green Screen feature.
- Use the color picker to select the color of your Green Screen.
- Drag the slider left or right in the Properties menu to adjust the Green Screen removal strength, at this step the Green Screen will be removed and you will start to see the video or image from the lower track.