To import and edit your Twitch recordings in Flixier first you need to connect your Twitch account with Flixier.
To connect your account follow these steps:
- Click Account Settings in the Flixier dashboard or go here: https://editor.flixier.com/settings/apps
- Select Twitch, enter your account credentials and click "Log in"
- You're done, your account is connected
Import Twitch videos in Flixier
Now that you connected your account you can import your Twitch videos in the Flixier library and edit them however you like. To do that follow the next steps:
- Create a project and click on the blue "Import" button.
- Select Twitch from the Import window.
- Select the video you want to Import and click Import again.
- Your video is added in the library in a new folder and split in 1 hour parts. (for the beta version)
Edit Twitch videos in Flixier
With the videos imported you can now start to edit them
You can drag and drop each part one after another in the timeline to have your full length video back.
From here on you can cut it and make it shorter, delete parts, add overlays, text and transitions and you can even apply color correction on it.
Export your Twitch videos to YouTube
When you are satisfied with your edits you can export your video to several social media channels and cloud storage solutions, all directly with no processing power being used on your personal computer. To export follow these steps:
- Click the Export button at the top right of the screen.
- In the new window that appears click the Toggle next to YouTube.
- Connect with your credentials and press the Export at the bottom right of the screen.
- In 3 minutes or less your video will be processed and uploaded to your YouTube channel.
That's all for getting your videos from Twitch to YouTube.