Extracting audio from a video using Flixier is a straightforward process. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Once you're in the Flixier editor, click on the "Import" button to upload the video from which you want to extract the audio. You can choose a video file from your computer or import it from cloud storage platforms like Google Drive or Dropbox and many more.
- Once the video is imported, drag and drop it onto the timeline at the bottom of the screen. The video will appear as a clip on the timeline.
- Right-click on the video clip in the timeline and select "Detach Audio". This action will separate the audio track from the video and create a separate audio clip on the timeline.
- After detaching the audio, you can remove the video clip from the timeline by selecting it and pressing the "Delete" key on your keyboard.
- To export the extracted audio, click on the "Export" button at the top right corner of the Flixier editor and choose the audio format. Proceed ahead with the “Export and Download” option. If you just want to Export, all you need to do now is press the Export button at the upper right side of the screen.
- To find your export, go to the main Dashboard and select the “Exports” tab where you will be able to see the export processing. Usually it takes about 3 minutes for the render process to finish and then you can click on the three dots below your export and download it.